Cruise reviews are a great way to learn what to expect on a cruise. We've selected the 5 best reviews written by past passengers. They are as useful as they are fun. Enjoy.
1. Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas cruise from Cape Liberty to Bermuda review. A comprehensive look at a 5-night Bermuda cruise. The number of things to do and digitally-enhanced entertainment make this a great choice for active people and families. They highly recommend Dynamic Dining Classic. Click through to day-by-day notes at the bottom. Day 1 tips for check-in are helpful. Lots of good pictures. They booked an interior stateroom with virtual balcony which is pretty cool. See our schedule of all Royal Caribbean cruises from Cape Liberty.
2. Caribbean cruise from NYC on Norwegian Breakaway. A two-week Caribbean cruise in the winter that visited 7 islands. He was impressed by the menus in the restaurants, and the live music in the Manhattan dining room for dinner. The 5 meal specialty restaurant dining package was a bargain. The return trip was stormy but the big ship handled it well. See our page of the Norwegian cruises from New York.
3. Review of Carnival cruise from New York to Canada. Detailed coverage of a 7-day cruise in September. It was the author's 25th cruise, so you're learning from experience. Embarkation, each day's events and shore excursions. He reports on dining and entertainment too. Links to photo albums of the ship and ports at the bottom. We have the full schedule of Carnival cruises from NYC.
4. Queen Mary 2 Atlantic crossing from New York to England. A very different kind of cruise -- one-way with no stops. All about the many things to do on the luxury ship, such as dance lessons, acting lessons, wine tasting, and afternoon tea. She liked the food. There were storms two days but the ship glided right through. Queen Mary 2 cruises from New York.
5. Celebrity Summit cruise review. This reviewer sailed on the Summit after it had major updates. They enjoyed dramatic changes in the main dining room, lounges, artwork, and the completely rebuilt staterooms. The review is detailed and includes many photos. Celebrity cruises from Cape Liberty.